Treatment: CBT Group
10-week online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) group therapy program to assist individuals with complaints of mild to moderate depression.
This group therapy program is structured like a course to provide psychoeducation and strategies about the cause and maintenance factors of depression and recommendations to practice skills promoted to help improve:
Weekly content will cover:
- Behavioural activation, goal setting, and activity scheduling
- Link between emotions and behaviours
- Common thinking errors
- Reduce negative thinking
- Thought modification skills and strategies
- Sleep promoting behaviours
- Problem-solving skills
- Reengagement with important areas of life (e.g., work, family, friends, school)
- Need immediate psychiatric care (e.g., imminently suicidal patients)
- Need immediate medical care
- Meet criteria for Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia or any other psychotic disorders
- Meet criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder
- Located outside Ontario.
Treatment: CBT Individual Treatment
One-on-one CBT Treatment for Depression is available with Peakminds Psychology Services clinicians. Contact us for more information and start feeling better today.